Each attendee at Camp Nerdly will be responsible for at least one chore throughout the weekend. This helps to foster a community environment where everyone pitches in and helps each other out. Plus, it keeps event costs low, keeps the campground safe and clean, and helps ensure that we are invited back to the campgrounds again next year!
The Golden (Campground) Rule:
In addition to your chore, each camper will be responsible for their own cabins. We strive to leave the campgrounds looking just the way they were when we arrived (or better!). Before you leave the campgrounds, please take note of the following:
- All personal items and trash should be removed from the cabin.
- The inside of your cabin should be swept and tidied, and all furniture put back where it belongs
- The grounds between your cabin and the wall of the next cabin(s) should be clear of litter.
- Assisting anyone and everyone with anything they ask for help with.
- Fixing what’s broken rather than ignoring the problem or complaining about it.
If there is a chore that you think should exist but is not listed below, please let us know .
You will choose a chore as part of your registration. However, if you need to edit or change your chore after registering, you can access that link here .